English Premier League: Manchester City vs West Brom Match Prediction
It will be very interesting match to watch on Saturday at the Etihad Stadium features two teams that will leave no stone unturned to win this game. Manchester City are expected to bounce back in this game after their two successive defeats in the Champions league. Manchester City are unbeaten in the last 10 Premier League games against West Brom. Meanwhile, West Brom will be in full confidence in this season since the arrival of manager Tony Pulis. West Brom have never won at the Etihad Stadium and will be desperate to win this game to keep themselves in the race of Premier League. West Brom will undoubtedly frustrate Manchester City, but we predict Manchester City will win this game by two or more goals.
1. West Bromwich Albion 1-3 Manchester City, Premier League, December 2014.
2. Manchester City 3-1 West Bromwich Albion, Premier League, April 2014.
3. West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City, Premier League, December 2013.
Possible starting lineups:
Manchester City: Joe Hart, Martín Demichelis, Aleksandar Kolarov, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Jesús Navas, David Silva, Yaya Touré, Sergio Agüero and Wilfried Bony.
West Brom: Boaz Myhill, Craig Dawson, Joleon Lescott, Gareth McAuley, Chris Brunt, Darren Fletcher, Craig Gardner, James Morrison, Stéphane Sessegnon, Saido Berahino and Brown Ideye.
1. Manchester City Half Time @ 1.73 at 888Sports
2. Over 2.5 @ 1.65 at 888 Sports